Starcrack 7 is out, and we’ve got the full set of downloads up here: http://www.blizzardbeta.com/files/starcrack%207%20complete.zip
If you are using SC2ALLin1 please use version v4.7.1 or later, otherwise the Ai won’t expand and isn’t using it’s full potential!
- Reactive AI system. Balanced mix of proactive and reactive AI. The AI will scout out and respond to your army make up with mixed counters.
- Individual unit AI improvements, SCVs repairing, terran buildings lifting off to avoid damage, chrono boost used correctly… the list goes on.
- New attack AI, the AI will now attack much more regularly.
- Major modifications to the AIs economy.
- Totally new Protoss and Zerg.
- Many more changes and additions that I just can’t remember!
- Unpack to StarCrack II directory
- Click yes to overwrite
- If it’s working it will come up with “StarCrack AI 7.0″ ingame
Changing the difficulty manually:
- Open up AIDifficulty.galaxy with notepad
(it’s the base StarCraft II folder)
- Read comments above lines before changing them
- If changing the values breaks your game, re-install the AI
If when the game starts you get no buildings or anything, make sure you’ve extracted the ENTIRE .rar to your StarCraft II directory. Then use StarCrack Launcher rev43.