Frustrated that your SC2 Beta is no longer working? ALLin1′s loader had been released, and they are claiming it is compatible with Starcraft patches 12 and 13.
You can get the new loader here: http://www.blizzardbeta.com/files/SC2ALLin1_setup966.exe
Installation Instructions for latest allinone on Patch 13
2. Install Starcraft 2 beta.
3. Run Starcraft 2 beta to automatically install the patches (this can take over an hour).
4. Download the latest copy of StarCrack ALLin1.
5. Turn off your anti-virus software when installing StarCrack ALLin1.
6. Install StarCrack ALLin1 as “administrator”.
7. Cache – see the section “Cache Download and Installation” below.
Updating StarCrack ALLin1
Delete the folder, eg C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1, and then install the new version.
Cache Download and Installation
On Windows 7 and Vista the cache folder is located at:
C:\Users\your usename\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache
On Windows XP the cache folder is located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\your username\Local Settings\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache
Download the latest cache from the following url:
Place the cache files in the cache folder as stated above.
When updating the cache from a previous version, delete the old cache first.
Starcraft 2 beta maps
We only provide support for our inhouse developed maps.
Official Patch 10 maps
Get the Patch 13 Compatible maps here